☆ February 7, 2017
1) Toss a blanket over a fluffy patch of untouched snow.
2) Walk to one edge of the blanket, so that you are facing the sun with the blanket behind you, careful not to touch the blanket.
3) While facing the sun, squat over the blanket, then fall back into it.
(If you do this in one smooth motion, the snow under the blanket will perfectly conform to your body. This is the goal. Practice as necessary.)
4) Close your eyes and let the sun warm your face.
5) Breathe a little more slowly.
6) Realize that, despite everything else everywhere else, this moment is perfect.